We are currently (as of 3/19/20) operating on a curbside pickup and delivery basis only. We would appreciate our customers calling or emailing ahead to place their order.
To Schedule Curbside Pickup:
- If you don’t need your pet supplies same day, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of everything you need, your cell # and when you would like to pick it up. We will gather up your items and call you for credit card payment over the phone. If you need your items same day, call us at 503-477-8381.
- When you arrive for curb-side pickup, please call us at 503-477-8381 and we will bring it out to you. In order to follow recommended CDC social distancing guidelines, we can place the order in the back of your car or in your trunk if you would open it for us or we will place your items on the curb for you. Please do your part in enabling us to maintain 6 feet of distance at all times.
- Curbside Pickup orders must be received one hour before our closing time to be processed the same day.
To Schedule Delivery:
- Please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- What products is it that you need?
- What is your delivery address and is the billing address on the card you will be paying with the same address?
- Where would you like us to leave your products when we deliver?
- If you are ordering pet food, let us know if the name on your rewards card is different from yours so we can make sure you get the appropriate credit on your rewards.
- We will process your order and give you a call to take your payment information and schedule you for the next available delivery.
- Delivery orders must be received by noon in order to be delivered same day.
- Effective 3/24, we will be delivering Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- When we arrive with your order, we will be practicing contact-less delivery. We’ll leave your order and then shoot you a quick text to let you know that it’s there.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we undertake transitioning from an in-person retail establishment to these new processes. We are working on a simple ecommerce solution and remain hopeful that we can go back to business as usual soon. Please remain safe and healthy in these trying times. We are all in this together!