We are currently operating on a curbside pickup and delivery basis only. Please email us at email@example.com to place your order or order online at our new ecommerce site shopnopopaws.com
To Schedule Curbside Pickup via email:
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of everything you need, your cell # and when you would like to pick it up. We will gather up your items and call you for credit card payment over the phone. If you are not sure what it is that you normally get or need suggestions on the best product, give us a call at 503-477-8381.
- When you arrive for curb-side pickup, please call us at 503-477-8381 and we will bring it out to you. In order to follow recommended CDC social distancing guidelines, we can place the order in the back of your car or in your trunk if you would open it for us or we will place your items on the curb for you. Please do your part in enabling us to maintain 6 feet of distance at all times.
- Curbside pickup orders will be ready within 2 hours of receipt unless they are received after 4pm, in which case they may not be available for pickup until the following day.
To Schedule Delivery via email:
- Please email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- What products is it that you need?
- What is your delivery address and is the billing address on the card you will be paying with the same address?
- Where would you like us to leave your products when we deliver?
- We will process your order and give you a call to take your payment information and schedule you for the next available delivery day.
- Delivery orders must be received by noon in order to be delivered same day.
- Effective 3/24, we will be delivering Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- When we arrive with your order, we will be practicing contact-less delivery. We’ll leave your order and then shoot you a quick text to let you know that it’s there.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we undertake transitioning from an in-person retail establishment to these new processes. Please remain safe and healthy in these trying times. We are all in this together!