Due to COVID-19, we are requiring that shoppers follow our ‘House Rules’ in order to ensure a safe shopping experience for all. If you are unable to adhere to these guidelines, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your curbside pickup order or order online at shopnopopaws.com
- Masks are required.
- Wait at the door to be greeted and welcomed inside. This allows us to monitor and enforce our 2 customer limit.
- Sanitize your hands with the hand sanitizer we have provided at the door.
- We can only allow 1 member of your household in our store. This means that your children, partner and/or roommates will need to wait in the car or outside while you shop but we are more than happy to take your order at the door if you cannot leave children unattended.
- Please do not send your child unattended to our shop. We are only allowing shoppers over the age of 12.
- Credit/Debit only.
- Follow the marked one-way path through the store.
- Read and Follow all Signage.
- Flexi Leads must be locked at 6 feet or less.
- Do not allow your dog to greet other dogs in the shop.
- Only touch items you intend to purchase. We are more than happy to recommend appropriate sizes based on your dog but cannot allow customers to try on multiple items.
North Portland’s Neighborhood Pet Store
Our mission is simple: to be the very best neighborhood pet store serving North Portland. We start with selecting high quality pet food & supplies. We focus on sharing our tried and true tips when it comes to caring for your cat or dog and our favorite part of the day is when our neighbors stop in for a quick hello and a treat.
Whether you love the convenience of walking down the block to your local pet shop or appreciate the sound advice you receive when you walk in the door, our goal is to provide NoPo and the Overlook neighborhood with the resources and products you need for your furry family.